Arkansas
Options

Thorncrown Chapel

Hey everybody, I'm planning to have my wedding at Thorncrown Chapel in Eureka Springs, Ar.. I'm not from there..I used to live in Northeast Arkansas, and I'm going to be down in Southwest Arkansas planning my wedding...I have never been to this chapel but a friend of mine went to a wedding there, she said it was beautiful. I was wondering if anyone had been here, or even better, been to a wedding there...? To see the chapel go here: http://www.thorncrown.com

Re: Thorncrown Chapel

• Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have been to Thorncrown a couple times and I got married at Anthony Chapel in Hot Springs.  It's basically the same chapel, but in wood instead of steel.My wedding was gorgeous.  Thorncrown is gorgeous too, but a different color scheme.  I've got some pictures of my wedding in a link a few posts down if you want to see.I just got my professional pics and will be uploading them tonight.  I'll post a link in the next day or so.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the reply! I may just look into that place as well..I really liked the wooden look of it on your bio. I would love to see your wedding pictures, I'm sure it was beautiful!! Thanks for your input =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really? I may have to look into that! I was looking at the Anthony Chapel and it is a little more than I was looking to pay, however my dad said if that's what I wanted, he was fine with it so I will probably go look at in soon. I'll have to see about thorncrown!
  • Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thorncrown's website still has wedding information on it.  From what I understand, Thorncrown has no heating/cooling, Anthony does.  I know that Thorncrown has no dressing areas and Anthony does.  Those are the primary differences that matter.  With the price of Anthony, all your guests get free admission to the gardens, but they have to go the day of the wedding.  That means most won't go.  I called to see if my mom could go the day before the wedding and they told me no.  I'm still irritated about that. 
  • Options
    Thorncrown Chapel still does weddings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards