Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Invitations are here!

We picked up our invitations this weekend.  They look amazing!  They make it all seem so real seeing our names and the date...it's getting so close! I put some pictures in my bio of the invitations.  Check them out if you like, Joanie does some amazing work!  Plus I ordered 232 of them, and she gave us 240, no extra charge...she is awesome!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Invitations are here!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are really great! She did do a nice job. Good luck on getting them out on August 1st. Are you hand addressing? How many do you have to do?
  • Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We decided to skip the handwritten envelopes, the last 11 wedding invitations we've received this year have all been printed on clear labels in a script-like font.  They look nice and its quicker.  I know its not proper but we are doing it anyway.  =)
  • Options
    BabyRN2006BabyRN2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get your clear labels? I think we will do this too. I need to get my invites out in the next week or two as well. I am making mine though, so I probably am far behind you!
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
    7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
    EDD 3/6/13
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got the labels from Staples, packs of 300, I got a ton of them.  Mailing labels for the invitations, and the RSVP cards, return mailing label fo rthe invitations, labels for the shower invitations, and I'm making labels for my bubble tubes that say "Joann & Ray 10.10.09".  So we are using lots of them.  My printer prints in black as well as colors, so most of the print will be a dark brown color.  Oh and labels for thank you cards after the wedding. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The invites are awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also are not hand writing. I was just curious how many brides out there still are. We talked about it, but decided to have Cari at a A Work of Heart by Cari just print the addresses on them for us. Otherwise I was going labels :)!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are AMAZING....I really really like them!!!  BTW you have done a fantastic job on your bio!!  I enjoyed browsing it!!
  • Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kimmy...your pictures are amazing!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards