California-Northern
Options

*nutmegmjk*

Thanks for your local BM dress store suggestions.Where are you located?  I too thought I was the only one.  There's one other gal on here from modesto but she was married in Jan.It's great to not feel alone in this area.  ;op

Re: *nutmegmjk*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome.  I hope they come in handy.  I'm in Turlock.  I thought I was the only one too.  Are you getting married down here or somewhere else?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at The Fruityard in modesto and the reception is also in modesto at the Season's.How about you?  Hows planning going for you? Have you been to any bridal shows?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome.  I don't think I've been to the Fruityard.  I've heard of it, but I've never been there.We're not getting married down here.  We're going up to the foothills for our wedding- in Sonora.  Neither of us grew up here and we have very little family in the area (just his brother and some cousins) so we wanted to get married somewhere else.  I haven't been to any bridal shows.  I was going to go to one over in Denair but I decided against it since most of our vendors are going to be in the foothills, closer to our location.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  It's so beautiful out there.We originally planned on getting married in Sonora too. We spent every second we could in the Sonora area when we first started dating, so it just seemed right to get married there too. But our family is either local or from the bay area and that would be too far for some to travel.  I regret it and wish I would have stuck with our first choice...oh well.  I'm sure our wedding will still be beautiful and all that really matters is I get to marry my true love...and he gets to marry me...lolWhere in Sonora are you getting married?  I'm sure it will be gorgeous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure it will still be beautiful.  The Fruityard is really pretty.  We spend a lot of time in Sonora too.  FI's family lives near there and he grew up in the area.  We're getting married at the Union Hill Inn. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards