Canada
Options

Getting Nervous/Stressed

Alright all you August brides out there! Who is starting to feel a little bit of stress or getting nervous and how are you dealing with it? My wedding is just under 20 days away and I don't stress much until people take things to a bigger level or mention why didn't I do it this way or I should do this!!How is everyone dealing with this?!

Re: Getting Nervous/Stressed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have had a whole range of emotions.  For the first few weeks of July I felt absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.  People kept asking me how I felt and I couldn't really explain it.  Last week I started feeling sick to my stomach every day, but now I am not feeling that way.  I am starting to get stressed about things I have to do, and other people's expectations like you said.  I am finding that my mom in particular has certain ideas of what a wedding should be, and she is fully stressing me out.I just kind of take the attitude of 'what happens, happens'. As long as we end up married, the rest is gravy.  Let's see if I still feel that way next week!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    GillyMikeGillyMike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness I know! Altho my Mom is helping out alot which isn't stressing me out. Its just the little stupid things that are bugging me - like who's speech goes first etc etc. My MC was suppost to do the toast but now he's saying my dad has to do the toast and that my dad has to do the first speech at the end of dinner. I think you save the most important for last. I think thats the best way! I felt fine last week too, maybe it's just an off day! But its like 18 days to go and ahh!
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man. Lately, I've noticed this small throbbing behind my right ear. I'm pretty stressed out, partly by the wedding but also partly because work's been really busy lately too.I hope the massage I'm getting on Saturday as part of my bachelorette party will help!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that sounds awesome where are you ladies going? Were heading to Niagara on Friday night for my bachelorette party! Altho I don't think massage is in there lol!!
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I am so excited about my bachelorette:1. Manis, pedis and massage at Novo Spa in Yorkville2. Pole dancing, lap dancing and burlesque lesson at Flirty Girl Fitness on Spadina3. Dinner, can't remember the name of the restaurant4. Drinks at Brant House
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that sounds awesome! Your girls seem to be better on top of everything then mine lol. Mine don't want to spend any money oh well! Sounds like a blast!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ring_pop I did the pole dancing classes at Flirty girl for my bachelorette.  It was tons of fun, but be prepared for majorly sore wrists and bruises galore.  Your party sounds like it will be awesome.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip raspberry! The bad news is that I pulled my quad last Sunday... here's hoping it will be better by this weekend!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards