California-Northern
Options

Good Things Wednesday!

What good things are going on in your lives?

Re: Good Things Wednesday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We finished our Save the Dates! PIB. We absolutely love the way they turned out and they ended up being a lot easier than we were anticipating!
    Living our Happily Ever After
    Bio updated 8/6/10 with a few pro pics
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am DONE with everything but my table numbers and tiny little things that need to be done...and I'm almost to SINGLE digits!  Ahh...hurry up already!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Mary! I currently have the sweetest baby girl sleeping on my leg.  (Friend's 7 month old baby) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have narrowed down our venue choice to two options, have already seen and met with and liked option #1, and will be meeting with option #2 this Friday, which means we will hopefully be able to finalize our venue & date within a week!  Cannot wait to check this off the list!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Started to really think about the ceremony itself now!  Found "Push" by Sarah Mclauclin (sp?), which is perfect for me to my FI.  Not sure if I can include it in the ceremony prior to vows, but would need the lyrics in the program. (Let me know what you girls think)Remembered a poem by Barbara Cage that is exactly what we have been looking for - something real and not so elaborately stated.  Can't wait to have my cousin (officiant) read it!Bridesmaid dresses are all coming in - hope the color is what I'm expecting since we ordered online!Planning on asking both sets of parents to join us at Melting Pot for a very nice dinner (they have a $79/couple discount until the end of August - I suggest everyone take advantage of it!).FI's little sister is taking me to lunch to thank me for getting her a volunteer position at my job. :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards