California-Inland Empire
Options

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Re: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

• Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!They must have really liked you!! That was fast!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! :) I'm super excited and a little nervous! Hope I catch on quickly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YES! That's so awesome... you're gonna do great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much everyone for all your support and for keeping me from going crazy! IDK how much I will be able to Knot at work, but I promise to come post when I get home every day!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Make sure you don't spend tooooo much time eating candy.  :D
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!!  I bet they didn't have other interviews; they probably just said that. ;) You are going to do awesome!  We'll miss you here while you are at work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! That is the best news I have heard all week! I am so excited and happy for you :) What a fun job and you are going to be awesome at it. So when do we celebrate and what are you going to spend your 1st paycheck on?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! How exciting. I am so happy for you. When do you start?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I start on Monday!! Am- I work this whole weekend at the tanning salon, so maybe next weekend we can celebrate :) My paychecks will all either go to my school or to my credit cards..so really it's going to be like I'm not working....but it will be beneficial in the long run!
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i knew you were gonna get hired!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! Thtat is awesome!!! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! You are gonna have so much fun there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards