Maine
Options

hair hair hair!

Ladies! who did/is doing you hair? when will your or did you do your trial run. how does the whole process work?ps- I am in the southern maine area!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hair hair hair!

• Options
    AngelSmittyAngelSmitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bethany at Bei Capelli in Scarborough...we did my trial two weeks ago and it went great!  She started out asking what my dress looked like so she could get an image in her head, then asked what I had in mind and since I didn't have anything other than "all the way up with some side bangs" in mind, she had free reign to do what she wanted.  She asked to see my hair piece and then got down to business...I was thrilled with the results!  My wedding is this weekend and I'm fully confident my hair will look great on my big day! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Classic Hair Designs in Kennebunk.
    2 identical boys and a girl born 33 weeks 5 days on March 25th, 2011.. we couldn't be more in love :)image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Classic Hair Design in Kennebunk.  I had my hair trial at the end of June, and my wedding is on August 1st!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have my hair trial today with Karen at Cherry Pie Salon in the Old Port. I love Karen. She used to style my hair when I worked in Portland (and could afford it!)...I'm bringing photos of my dress as well as some hair ideas. I'm also (of course) bringing my veil and such...I'll let you know how it goes!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KKChisolm: whoever is on the left in your siggy pic-- we have the same climbing shoes! I love them! But they are the first climbing shoes I've ever had to take off in between climbs at the rock gym...Anywho... just a little random share...
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    danielle- they are mine! I loved them.. but now both toes are comming out.. soooo I hate them ha and I need some new ones! any good ideas?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am currently scheduled for a trial run in August at Studio 1 on the Old Port. I went in and talked with the person there that does their wedding dos and she seemed really great, so I booked with her.  I am debating on whether or not to go somewhere that we can get nails and hair done though at one place.  We can do nails there but its wicked expensive to do it all there.  So I am now looking into finding another place.. or a nail and hair place that are relatively close.
  • Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Running with Scissors in Bridgton Maine. They are willing to travel. I did my hair trial in January, got married last Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards