Florida-West Coast

a few checks

FI and I did Pre-Cana last weekend, this weekend we finalized our guest list, printed invitations, and we are almost finished putting them together. We plan on mailing them out Saturday. Also on Sunday I am doing my hair and makeup trial with Cari from Kylelynn. Then the following weekend we are doing our result for our Focus test. It's going to be hectic from here till the wedding.

Re: a few checks

• jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • rachelc7487rachelc7487 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great on the checks. I was curious if you liked the pre-cana weekend/what should I expect. FI and I aren't going to be able to do ours till March, and I don't want to feel rushed/stressed. Our priest said it was fine to do it that late, but I don't even really know what to expect.
  • ag.4.24.10ag.4.24.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I enjoyed the Pre Cana, we did a full day of it. We just had a few members of the church, they talked about communication, family planning, children and so on. Basically, that you are not going to be making a decision on your own, you are going to have that extra person you need to think about when making decisions and how to raise your children. Catholics don't believe in birth control, they believe in natural family planning. I thought the class was very interesting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards