Michigan-Lansing

**evansal3**

Hi there, I was hoping to track you down to get a full review of the stadium as your venue. I read about the chicken issue on another board, and I hope you were able to get that taken care of! I would really appreciate your overall feedback on the place if you don't mind. Thanks!
~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image

Re: **evansal3**

• edited December 2011
    Alright, I do have a few random questions!-How big was your wedding? They were setting up for an 150-person wedding today and there was lots of empty space...ours will be more in 250-300 category-Did you pay to allow people to go to the bleachers outside, and was it worth it? Or did you atleast get pictures taken out there?-Do you happen to have any pictures you can share? I would really love to see what it looks like decorated!Overall, I did like the space and Heather was nice. The long and narrowness of it seems odd, but I think it's cool you can separate the dining and dancing. Eagle Eye is my other choice, so now it's time to make decisions. :)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • edited December 2011
    -How big was your wedding? Mine was only 100 and we FILLED the space- like I said I split up the room- lounge on one side dinner on the other- Kasey's team did an awesome job making it feel like a lounge and making it look big. Your wedding size would reallly look nice in that room! -Did you pay to allow people to go to the bleachers outside, and was it worth it? Or did you atleast get pictures taken out there?  No, this is a sticking point for me. When I booked it going outside without drinks was 'included' but not written in our contract. Kasey then told me it simply was not allowed, then I heard if you rent security you can go out there... so no one went in the bleachers, even us :( I got pictures taken on the field but had to fight for it, I was also told this is not allowed and I was misinformed my someone who use to work there... Seems like the rules change a lot around there - I would get whatever you are promised in the contract to avoid the issues that happened to me :) -Do you happen to have any pictures you can share? I would really love to see what it looks like decorated! Yes, do you have a Facebook? Friend me- Alexis Evans Covington or email me alexiscovington at gmail dot com.Overall, I did like the space and Heather was nice. The long and narrowness of it seems odd, but I think it's cool you can separate the dining and dancing. Eagle Eye is my other choice, so now it's time to make decisions. :) I have been to an Eagle Eye wedding and loved the balcony/porch but did not care for the food at all. I know it comes highly recommended on the board though, just my opinion. :) We took into consideration that every football game we attend will be like a mini anniversary...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards