• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
February 2010 Weddings

Save the Date!

Hey February Brides! Have you all sent out your Save the Dates yet? Mine will be done on Friday and I'm sending them out first thing next week. Am I too late or too early?? Not sure. Most of my guests are local. Going to look for my dress this weekend!! So excited!! :)

Re: Save the Date!

• We sent ours out the last week in May (about 9 months before our wedding date).  Most of our guests will be coming from out of town so I wanted to do it pretty early.  I think I've heard that they should go out anywhere from a year to 5 months ahead.  Good luck dress shopping!
  • Ours our being printed to day and hopefully sent out in the next 2 weeks. I think your fine on time.
  • I sent mine out in Feb I gave my guests a year I have a lot of out of towners so I wanted to give people enough time to save for air, hotel etc, especially with the economy the way it is today. If you have people local I think around now is good.
  • we havent sent ours out yet... i'm hoping by mid to late august ours will go out... we are waiting to get our e-pics back so that we can incorporate a picture or two on them... that still gives everyone about 6 months to plan for traveling and whatnot

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hope to order them next week
  • Thanks girls for the replies back...you made me feel better! How is planning going for all of you? I need to find my dress and my bridesmaid's dresses.
  • Little- Planning is going well!!!!! If you look at my post above, we just picked up the BM dresses :-) They all fit so we don't need to return any! When are you going to start looking for your dresses (yours and BM) I had so much fun with my girls doing this!
  • sent mine out in march as all but 5 people are oot. ordered flowers have photog got church and reception site. told bridesmaids to pick out anything in truffle at db for their dresses. i get my dress next month!!! (running of the brides)
  • I just finished mine tonight!! yay! finally! hopefully theyll be going out on monday!
  • Buttons - I looked for my dress this weekend and think I've found THE ONE!! yay!! I still want to look a little bit more just to make sure, but I definitely got that feeling that I knew it was the one! I haven't found my BM dresses yet. Are you going to have your maid of honor in a different color or style? Picked up my Save the Dates this past Friday!! :) Hopefully they will go out this week...still need to collect some addresses.
  • I worked on mine all day yesterday. Hopefully we'll send them in mid to late August.
    image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Hey all ... New to the board....  Got enagaged 2 weeks ago today and .... No I have not sent save the dates yet.. Hopefully next month ... well I should say this month (aug) .... Is it too late to go to a bridal salon to pick out my dress since the wedding is in about 7 months?
  • Hi Brooke, I don't you are too late. Just let the salon know. Certain dresses they can get in faster than others, just go stat! :)
    image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
  • I mean, I don't think you are too late. Opps.
    image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards