Wedding Etiquette Forum

SYTYCD

That Katie Holmes number was pretty much the lamest marketing ploy I've ever seen. 

Re: SYTYCD

• Oooh she donated her "fee" to the charity.  How nice of her!  WTF?  Must be nice to get paid for just showing up somewhere.
  • Ok I don't want to post a spoiler, but WTF?!?!?!!!!!  (yes, excessive punctuation necessary)  SHe should NOT be going home and now I'm sad :(

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • oh no..the show just keeps going downhill..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Meh...she was really good, but not my fave.  It gets so hard at this point though with so few left.  You don't really want to see anyone go.
  • Same!! She's hands down the best girl...even Nigel said it tonight.  Way to go, America.
  • Those two girls were my two faves and I knew when they were in the bottom two I was going to pissed :(

• The gratuitous butt cheeks were a little unnecessary. And yes, very sad she's leaving.  She was my fave :(  
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • She's my second fave.  The other girl in the bottom two is my favorite.  I'm relieved it wasn't her, but still.

• I have to say at this point I hope a girl wins it and not one of the guys.
  • Evan.  Top 3.  Really?
  • I think Evan got a lot of votes from people because Nigel said he had droopy eyelids.  LOL.
  • How was that Katie Holmes thing even considered dancing? The best part was noticing that Joshua was one of the guys on stage with her. Would have rather seen a routine from someone last season, I can think of 3 or 4 off the top of my head that were better than that crap. As for who left, I expected the girl...don't want to say why and spoil it. I was a little bummed by the guy, I really thought he was doing so much better recently. Bah. Still not upset enough to start voting though, haha.
  • I'm glad she went home. She's irritated me from the beginning. I'm surprised Evan wasn't bottom 2 though but yep, it probably had to do with the droopy eyelid comment yesterday.
  • I loved how the credits said "portions of this broadcast have been pre-recorded."  No kidding.
  • Sadly, the guy who left had grown on me and become one of my faves.  That's why I'm hoping a girl takes the title.  That and I have a girl crush on one of the remaining girls because I wish I looked like that.
  • Yeah I'm hoping a chick will win too, I think I like Melissa best although I'm definitely girl-crushing on Kayla. That chick is hot!
  • Evan is SO the Sanjaya of SYTYCD.This is such crap.And Katie practiced for MONTHS for this.  For THIS.
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Uggg damn my friend and her birthday dinner. I missed it. :-)But I'm gathering that Evan is still on? WTF? I need a spoiler.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Perhaps she was too busy practicing the song? Who knows..She'll always be little ol' Joey Potter to me.
  • Salt, if you want a spoiler I'll FB message it to ya

• Poor Kate Cruise.  I picture Tom Cruise being the guy that cries after sex.
    Photobucket
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Thanks J&K! Please do!
  • Salt, YG...FBM? lol

• salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Thanks!And may I add...EFF THAT.
  • What the heck is ITA? 

• Ah!  Thanks Savolly!

• i am so relieved that guy finally left, even though it wasn't what i was expecting. he sucks asssss. i'm not happy the girl went home.  she was one of my favorite 3 girls, i thought another one should have gone home.
  • can i also mention what a profound treat it was to see ramalama with wade dancing in it?  wade is my absolute favorite choreographer, but holy hell i didn't know he could perform like that!  i love wade.  LOVE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards