Ohio-Toledo
Options

Chocolate Fountain

Anyone know a good company that actually serves at the Chocolate Fountain during the reception cocktail hour (2-3hours) for an affordable price?  From talking to other companies outside the area I have heard $2 to $4/person, but need to find one in the Toledo or outskirt areas that is on the more affordable side...Thanks in advance. 

Re: Chocolate Fountain

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The company that made my cake does chocolate fountains - they're in Woodville, OH - Mary Poppins Cake Factory.  Their number is 419-849-2997.  They're yummy, too, we tried them at a few bridal shows.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAMO: I don't have any advice on a chocolate fountain, but I saw that you mentioned something about a Marblehead reception site near the lighthouse. I was wondering if you could email me some more information on it and/or pictures. I was also wondering what the best way to get a hold of them is. My email is lharrington1123@yahoo.comThanks in Advance!!!
  • Options
    HAMOHAMO member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    K.. Sent the pics/info to you lharrington1223... and thanks for the tip rockthisb!tch.. Also saw your bio.. How did you like Birmingham Limo?  I have been looking everywhere for a stretch escalade or hummer preferably white that I could get for only 2-3hour min...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards