Not Engaged Yet

Rediculous Technical Question

I created an account on here when my best friend asked me to be her maid of honor.  However, when I click on my user name, it takes me to the nest site.  Is there a way to change this?  I'm not married yet, so it feels weird to have my bio on that site.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Rediculous Technical Question

• edited December 2011
    It's probably doing that because whatever date you put in as your "wedding date" has passed so you get automatically directed to the nest. If you change your wedding date to a point in the future it should switch back.Just a guess, but I think I'm right.
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • edited December 2011
    there is actually a popup that appears during the redirect and there is a link to click that says " take me back to the knot" or something of that nature. You can always just type in the knot's URL again and go where you want to go.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah I think the easiest thing is to just change your "wedding" date so you can stay on the knot.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Change your wedding date on My Knot. I joined while helping a friend plan her wedding as well, then changed to my date after I was engaged.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards