Not Engaged Yet

Here's the ring I chose

So, my bf told me to pick a ring and e-mail it to him.  Here's what I chose:http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/round-diamond-engagement-solitaire-ring.htmlWhat do you think?  Also, he told me to pick 3 stones a week.  This way, when he's ready, all he has to do is click and buy.  I'm going with stones around 3/4 carat. 

Re: Here's the ring I chose

• edited December 2011
    I probably should have mentioned that I'm going with a round stone. 
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh I love it.  It looks a lot like my mom's ring.  Very classic.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a big fan of surprise diamonds. :D It looks great. Have you looked on Pricescope for diamonds?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the compliments.  I've been using the pricescope advisor to reject diamonds. 
  • edited December 2011
    very nice! i love the yellow gold, u should consider having the actual mount (the prongs) that holds the diamond in a silver metal because it enhances sparkle and the natural coloring of the diamond
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please don't pick diamonds online. You don't know what you're getting unless you can see it upclose and through a loupe. I highly suggest you go with your bf to look at stones.
  • edited December 2011
    Any responsible online seller will have a return policy if you are unhappy with your diamonds when you receive them.  My FI purchased my ring online and we are both thrilled with the quality!
  • magsugar13magsugar13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice
    Spring Break 2013
  • Ashleigh8Ashleigh8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you and your boyfriend looked in person?  I highly recommend it if you haven't.   I originally thought I wanted something in the .75 range.  After trying them on I realized I didn't like them, my hands are so small the diamond didn't look proportional. A lot of that has to do with the cut I chose though....
  • edited December 2011
    Have you and your boyfriend looked in person? I highly recommend it if you haven't. I originally thought I wanted something in the .75 range. After trying them on I realized I didn't like them, my hands are so small the diamond didn't look proportional. A lot of that has to do with the cut I chose though.... I have looked at .75 ct  rings and I liked the size.  I have big fingers and thought that .75 ct looked good. 
  • edited December 2011
    i absolutely love it!
  • strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, consdering that looks like the ring that is on my finger right now but in white gold, I love it!!
  • edited December 2011
    I love that website!  I am going to play around on it.  Hope you get that ring soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Trex123Trex123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    z okay Whats going on
  • edited December 2011
    What on earth? Why did you comment on this post from 2009? It drags it up to the top of the board. 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards