Indiana
Options

Get Togethers?

Hi everyone!I know we are really spread out here, but I was wondering if anyone has done, or plans to do some get togethers? I'd love to try and plan a few (probably starting in early fall so everyone's summer insanity has died down a bit) in areas we all frequent. Any ideas or thoughts? (Also, if we start planning some, let's make sure tehy get posted on the other IN boards!)

Re: Get Togethers?

• Options
    jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds good to me...
  • Options
    munkiimunkii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Punk ;)   Did I miss the announcement or were you just trying to see if anyone noticed?Yes, we must do a get together--especially since I'm less than 80 days away now.  We could have a gtg at a place like McAlister's since they generally don't mind groups of people hanging out and talking for a long time (with food, of course).  Or go somewhere DT so we'd be in between Columbus and Anderson/Muncie knotties.
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha I was about to say...I don't remember an announcement. :) Yay for our new mod!! I would be game for a GTG sometime this fall.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd love that. It would be great. Anyone going to the Bridal Show at the Scottish Right Cathedral in downtown Indy? Maybe we could meet up there and go out afterwards. There're free passes in those wedding books.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    #1 I am ALWAYS looking for people to go to bridal shows with (NEVER BEEN TO ONE!!!!!) so if anyone wants to organize that, that would rock :) All my BM's are in NJ :( #2 thanks guys for the comments about new Mod! #3 I used to work at Scotty's downtown and I know they have a side room you can use, that may be an option so we are out of the way since I bet we'd all be chatting for a while!Keep sharing input about locations! Maybe a lazy Sunday would be best- and we might want to set the date or dates far ahead of time so people can mark off their calendars.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think a GTG sounds like a great idea!  Personally I would prefer a Saturday afternoon, but I would go with the majority. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tend to mostly just lurk around on here, but I would love to have a gtg.  You girls have the best wedding ideas and it would be great to just sit around and talk wedding stuff...because let's face it, our friends and families only want to hear so much of it :) Oh, and Pugs, I have been meaning to ask you, did your fiance go to IU?  And was he in a frat?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! I did a GTG awhile back but the brides are now all gone that came.. so I'm so down.. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea of a bridal show and get together afterwards! Lazy Sundays are probably the easiest day for me to make it. It would be great to meet everyone!
  • Options
    Luvngrl247Luvngrl247 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to have a gtg!  As previously stated- friends and family can only tolerate so much of wedding talk!  Any saturday or sunday would work great for me- I just have to know in advance to let fiance know I'm having a wedding day!  lol Congrats KJPugs!!
  • Options
    jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Saturday afternoons are better, but I could probably make a Sunday work.  Downtown is best... as I am in Columbus.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am more of a lurker and usually post more in the Sept 09 board. I would be up for GTG though. I live in Fishers so anywhere downtown or near Indy is good. I do have a lot going on so I will see if it fits my schedule (since my wedding is soooooon).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OOh, I'm all for a GTG! I don't have any friends anyway so maybe I'll find some!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like fun!! I'd be up for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards