Massachusetts-Cape Cod

beach wedding music needed

My wedding is in 4 weeks and we are struggling with what to play for the prelude, bridal party entrance, and our recession of the ceremony... I want instrumental music that sounds classic, but not church-y (with organs and such). We're getting married outside and the DJ will have speakers set up out there to play what we'd like. The only song for the ceremony I know for sure is Canon in D for my entrance. Any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Re: beach wedding music needed

• clage22clage22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a friend that used Zac Brown Band's Free the extended version for the bridal party and her to walk down the aisle to. The bridal party all walked during the instrumental, the MOH walked once the verse started, and she walked down during the chorus. An option for the recessional are disney songs. I had a friend use Tale As Old As Time from Beauty and the Beast. It was a cute, but non-traditional touch!
  • XmasSweetie24XmasSweetie24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I went to a friend's wedding a few weeks back and she had a steel drum guy who played "kiss the girl" when she walked down. It was great! I could get you the drummers info if you havent already found someone, I know I was a little late to answer on this...sorry.

• edited December 2011
    We're looking for steel drums for a wedding on the beach. I'd love the info on the drummers you heard. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_beach-wedding-music-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:4f9b67a1-6baa-45ba-ac15-6c7a29e3f1cdPost:994bc2ae-fd85-4289-b1cb-2718b41045df">Re: beach wedding music needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to a friend's wedding a few weeks back and she had a steel drum guy who played "kiss the girl" when she walked down. It was great! I could get you the drummers info if you havent already found someone, I know I was a little late to answer on this...sorry.
    Posted by XmasSweetie24[/QUOTE]

I want a do-over!! Best.wedding.idea.ever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards