Maine
Options

WTF Friday

I have been a bit MIA this week, bad timing, I've been working 2 jobs.  I'm back to only one now until the Spring, so let's try to get things moving a bit...

I saw this on a Florida board...  WTF Friday is your chance to vent, gripe and just generally air your thoughts about something that has gone wrong, is bothering you, or just doesn't quite make sense... 

Let 'em rip!

Re: WTF Friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF??  Why is it that the most horrible weeks are the ones that drag and go by SO SLOWLY?  Good weeks seem to FLY by.  WTF?
  • Options
    Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

WTF co-worker. You've come in late 3 days this week took a half day on one and now you call out on a Friday? DO YOU NOT REALIZE I GET STUCK DOING ALL YOUR WORK ON TOP OF MY OWN WORKLOAD? Total BS!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF week!  Why aren't you over yet?  Next week is going to be easy and quick and this one is dragging on forever, as if it's preventing the next one from happening.  Yesterday felt like a Friday and it was incredibly painful to get out of bed and face my annoying boss again.  Ugh.

Also WTF DH!  They're in the early part of their magazine issue cycle and there's not a lot for him to do right now, so he got to stay home.  I am insanely jealous.  This weekend needs to get here already.
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My stomach and digestive system have sucked since last thursday:(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

WTF is wrong with ME? I really need to get stuff done. Badly. Im 7 months out now. I need to find some ambition, I made the choice to have a DIY wedding. I'm the one who found 8 billion ideas I wanted to do & IM the one who started like 20 of these projects just to run out of stream & not finish any them.

GET ON IT! If you dont do it no one will & your wedding & reception will be pathetic.

Ok lets hope that worked. =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

wtf. is this year over yet?!?! seriously who thought it would be a great idea to plan a wedding and build our own house.. ourselves!

• Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF why is my house closing put off until Tuesday.  It was suppose to be today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm making this a WTF Saturday:

WTF e-bay!!! All I want to do is search for NWT Gymboree clothes for my kids and you can't  give me any results!!! This is crap. Fix your site!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards