New Jersey - South

Recommendations for dress alternations

Hi there,
I live in South Jersey (Camden County) and my only baby brother is getting married in July. I am a bridesmaid and I just found out the shop in NYC where the bride brought the dress in not working with my schedule so I took the dress with me.

I need recommendations for shops in the South Jersey area that will do alterations? I have no idea where to go and am a little scared to pick someone out of the phone book. If this dress is screwed up, I will be devasted! Please help?!!

Re: Recommendations for dress alternations

• edited December 2011
    I would try posting on the NJ board as well since it is more active than the SNJ board. Almost any seamstress will be able to make the adjustments to your dress.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't post on here much but I used Fashion Stich for my wedding gown alterations and I know when I got married most of the girls on here took their gowns there, too. Yeon does a fabulous job and is very reasonably priced!!  She's at 3806 Church Road in Mout Laurel, 856-727-9474 and has flexible hours.  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks to both of you. Fashion Stitch does have great review online!

I will post on the other board too. Thanks again!
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_recommendations-dress-alternations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:b538e6de-ec52-42fd-9efa-0b57a5ffaec1Post:a2bc00d8-067d-4279-bee8-09faed68e9cc">Re: Recommendations for dress alternations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't post on here much but I used Fashion Stich for my wedding gown alterations and I know when I got married most of the girls on here took their gowns there, too. Yeon does a fabulous job and is very reasonably priced!!  She's at 3806 Church Road in Mout Laurel, 856-727-9474 and has flexible hours.  
    Posted by NJ789[/QUOTE]

I wholeheartedly second this recommendation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards