Second Weddings
Options

Brain is dead, need some help...

As some of you know, FI and I are getting married in Laughlin so we want to keep the "gaming" theme.  We have decided to have trivia questions and little gifts (done my the DJ) while we are having our formals taken.Here is my issue - we want to mix it up with fun wedding trivia and some questions about FI and I (like, what is his/her middle name, favorite color etc).  But, we can only come up with 5...yes...5.Can any of you help me out with some fun trivia questions (either personal or wedding related)?  I need about 20-30 according to my DJ.  THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!(only 19 days to go!!!)

Re: Brain is dead, need some help...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just went to a shower where they did this. They had the answers the groom responded to videotaped and played them.1. What was his first car?2. What sport did he play in HS?3. What is his favorite thing to eat?4. Where did you go on your first date?5. Where did you get engaged?6. What is his favorite restaurant?Just a few ideas...these were geared more toward the bride answering about the groom, but you get the idea.
  • Options
    babyruth212babyruth212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what was their first job, first pet, where do they most want to visit, where did they take their first vacation, who had a better GPA, what is "their song" "their restaurant" etc, favorite dessert, where/how did they meet
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about some "inside joke" type things between you and your friends and he and his friends? Like "what happened to your mother's car when you and Susie borrowed it to go to the mall when you were 17?"  or "how many times did Fi talk to his best friend Rob about how he was going to propose?"  How many shopping trips did it take AmyLou to find the perfect...?"    It will make your guests laugh for sure. ~Donna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards