South Asian Weddings

Two Weeks!

And I'm not even close to finished with all of my DIY projects and payments and details and whatever else is left that I just don't care about anymore!  I'm getting married and it seems like an unstoppable train so I'm just gonna go with it!  Hooray!

Re: Two Weeks!

• erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I mean that in a "I'm surprisingly calm about everything and I really feel like it's going to come together" kinda way.  I really think it's all gonna work out, which is odd considering I tend to freak out over these things, but I'm feeling really good everything right now!
  • edited December 2011
    woohoo!! everything will come together beautifully and feeling calm and not freaking out is awesome! good luck and enjoy the next two weeks :)
  • edited December 2011
    You are on the right track girl! How exciting! can't wait to see the pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    That's EXACTLY the way I felt two weeks pre-wedding. That little stuff just doesn't matter any more, and if it doesn't get done...oh well! Enjoy every day!!!
  • edited December 2011
    How exciting...2 weeks.  I know it will fly by-so enjoy it.  And everything will fall into place...
    ExerciseMilestone
  • katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats, erin!  definitely thinking of you!  glad you're feeling good about it all!!
  • edited December 2011
    Love your attitude -- enjoy every minute... especially the build up to the actual day and all the attention! Everything will fall into place!
  • edited December 2011
    GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING! ;)
  • erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, girls! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards