Michigan-Detroit
Options

shower pass the book game

I recently went to a shower where they played a really cute game by passing a book around with rhyming verses. For example: "Roses are red, violets are blue.  now please pass this book to the person who is just left of you".  Wondering if anyone knows where I can get a template for this type of game.  Thank you!!!

Re: shower pass the book game

• Options
    Tammara7Tammara7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had this at mine and have made one for every shower since. It's really fun. I change things up a bit though.http://www.weddingcram.com/wcplanner/bridal_shower_games.htm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Boys Lawson, Lucas and Landon
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we've done this at a lot of my friends' showers as well, for the centerpieces.  i'm a lucky one - I win centerpieces quite often.  :)MOH has something up her sleeve as far as "Games" go....we'll see....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we did this at my shower with envelopes. it started with a big envelope and had the poem on the front of it... you would open the envelope and pass the envelopes. it was really cute and everyone loved it!
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have one as well but it's saved on my other pc. If you email me I can send it to you (sunkissed212 at yahoo dot com)    
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a really cute version at my cousin's shower; it involved learning/knowing things about the coupleex: Pass this to the person who knows where they got engaged..It was worded in a really cute rhyming way too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did that at my MOH's shower 11 years ago with the envelopes.  I mentioned "flip book" to her and she was like, "huh? oh you mean the envelope game?"  lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards