Arkansas

Inivitations

Hello Arkansas ladies!My Fiancee and I just got stationed here and our wedding is in Albuquerque New Mexico on New Years Eve...So here is my delema.We are looking for some invitations but we don't know where to look.  We went to target but they are just really poorly made..they weren't cut straight.  So if you could give me any stores in LITTLE ROCK let me know!!Thanks!!

Re: Inivitations

• jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine online, but Hobby Lobby and Michael's have invitation kits.  Some Hallmark stores have Carlson Craft invitation books you can look through.  The one that is not too far down Cantrell in a shopping center has them.  They can order them for you or you can go home and order them online after you pick out what you like. I ordered several samples from different places online.  If you order online, make sure you order a sample first.  They aren't all what they appear to be.
  • amelianguyamelianguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine online, but Garden Ridge in LR has stuff too. Hobby Lobby and Michael's are great as well. If you're ever up in the Fayetteville area, there's a store called Signed, Sealed, Delivered that is fantastic. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!!
  • sucrets4sucrets4 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went here:  [url]http://www.freddiesprinting.cceasy.com/[/url]...I think it's the place that Jennifer is talking about.  It's on the north side of Cantrell (10) a few miles west of 430.We were going to make our own, but didn't want to deal with the hassle.  I wouldn't even bother looking online - go in and see what's there.  If you tell them the price range, they'll show you ones in that category.  The woman we worked with was super sweet and helped us out a lot.Oh, and the ones we wound up picking were new and weren't even on the website yet!  If you want to see ours, there is a pic in my planning bio.GL!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • if all else fails go to magnetstreet.com they're great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards