Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: anyone else biitchy today?

• My DH is today......sigh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No, that was Friday
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    I am. My shoulder hurts and it's making me crabby.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yep...starting to feel better now though. Killing things makes me feel better. Good thing I like video games.
  • I wasn't until I got home and discovered that my computer is broken. It will only stay on if I have the power cord plugged in and it is positioned in just the right way.
  • Me.  I took the bar exam today.  Well, half of it, half is tomorrow.  I came back to the hotel room, excited that the bad part is over, and FI is being a depressed baby because he didn't do well.  Even though he is a genius and probably got 100% of it right.  Argh.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Yuppers.  I haven't slept well the last couple of nights and I don't do so well when tired.  It's home time now, though, so my mood has lifted a little.
  • Kinda so. Had to get two fillings redone at the dentist because they were making my teeth hurt. Turns out, I metabolize the stuff they use to make you numb rather quickly, so near the end I could feel everything. They were close to being done so I just said screw it, hurry up and get it over with. That made me crabby though.
  • God yes. I thought I was going to throw the GD phone out the window at work today. And then I got all riled up on CC.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yes!  I'm tired and cranky!  I want to go workout but I am too tired! I was up all night coughing!
    Photobucket
  • my mom calling me 15 times a day bc she took vacation days this week isn't helping!! not that i dont appreciate the help, but i don't need to hear the wedding to-do list every 30 seconds. exagerate much?
  • Yeah I am a terrible wife.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • it's 40 here today.everyone is tired and cranky... it's so hard to sleep in this kind of heat!
  • Not today, but yesterday...oh man.  Yesterday was a day.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I am cranky and my hear hurts.  I have to be here for a while and have no feeling to work at all.  A coworker is turning into a PITA, showing up when I am on the phone and being loud. 
  • Me, me, oo, oooooo, Mandy, pick me!  Pick meeee!Oh wait, I'm biitchy everyday.  It's in my job description.  When I'm not, the boys ask if I am feeling okay.  One time I was described as frosty.  I'll show you frosty, you SOB.  tee hee.Apparently, I'm biitchy yet delightfully lighthearted at this moment.  hmmmmmmmmmOkay, don't pick me.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Yes. My back hurts. It has been hurt for a couple months, but the doctor gave me wonderful little pills that fixed it for a little while. But I could only take them for a few weeks, and going off of them was hell. And now all the pain is back worse than before. So yeah, not a good day. Oh, and BF made our daughters doctor appointment and told me it was this morning. So I got up, got both of us ready and out in the rain, and it's actually tomorrow. Grrr.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Amalama - Heating. Pad. If you don't have one, get one. I've had some really bad back pain with this pregnancy (and I can't take painkillers - lucky me!) and it has been a life saver
  • I am everyday I have to be at work. :(Yay for having a job though!
    CafeMom Tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Tide I have an electric one and I wear those sticky ones pretty much every time I leave the house. It's horrible, and I don't even know how I hurt it. I just woke up one day with it hurting like hell. I've already had an xray and it showed nothing, now I have to go back so they can try something else to figure out what the hell is wrong with me. I hate my body.

• That sucks a lot. If you are waking up in pain, maybe it's your bed? We got a 4 inch Serta memory foam mattress topper for Christmas and helps with the back pain too. They're a little expensive, but not nearly as expensive as a new mattress
  • We were talking about getting a new mattress but can't really spend the money right now, so that might be a good idea. Thanks!

• im totally bitchy. i got off work 30 mins late and had so much sh!t to do. i was so grumpy. i went tanning and felt a bit better. ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards