Arizona-Phoenix

Only 19 days til my wedding and I am brain fried...can you help...

FI live in Flag, moved up here last May, we decided to have a semi destination wedding and are getting married in Laughlin so we want to keep the "gaming" theme.  We have decided to have trivia questions and little gifts (done my the DJ) while we are having our formals taken.Here is my issue - we want to mix it up with fun wedding trivia and some questions about FI and I (like, what is his/her middle name, favorite color etc).  But, we can only come up with 5...yes...5.Can any of you help me out with some fun trivia questions (either personal or wedding related)?  I need about 20-30 according to my DJ.  THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!(We are leaving town in 16 days)

Re: Only 19 days til my wedding and I am brain fried...can you help...

• edited December 2011
    We did this at our showers, and it was really fun. Where did the Bride & Groom meet? Where did the Groom propose? What is the Bride's/Groom's favorite....sports team, restaurant, TV show, flavor of cake, store to shop in, place to visit together, etc...How long have they been engaged? How many bridesmaids & groomsmen do they have?Where was the Bride/Groom born?When the Bride/Groom was 5, what did s/he want to be when s/he grew up?Where are the Bride & Groom honeymooning?Do they have pets? If so, what kind & what are their names?Relax and just have fun with it! This is definitely not something to stress about, but I totally understand Bridal Brain. :)
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What color shoes is the bride wearing? How long had they been engaged?I always love the questions "who is the..."  For example, who is the better cook?  Who is more athletic? Who is more musical/artsy? Who is better at keeping things tidy?  It's fun to guess at.You could also include the guests by giving a gift to the couple who has been married the longest.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards