Florida-North Florida

4 days....

The knot says I have only 4 days! Out of town family is here and I am working my last shift today! The bacherlorette party on friday was a blast, as far as I can remember! And tomorrow I am going to enjoy a lazy day of tubing down at the itchetucknee river, with FI, friends and family!Thank you girls for being such a great support group! I like knowing that I am not the only one who feels like pulling their hair out or crying over all of this wedding business! You girls are great!! I promise to post the link to pictures when they are available!! <3

Re: 4 days....

• edited December 2011
    Have a blast! Cant wait to see pictures and hear all about it.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just thinking about you and about how close your wedding is. Have an amazing time. We can't wait to see pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Have a blast! Tubing sounds like a great way to relax before the wedding. Enjoy your honeymoon and we're looking forward to pictures when you get back!
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    That's so exciting. Enhoy every moment!
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy your day!
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a wonderful wedding weekend! Congratulations! Take the time to enjoy :)
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg!  That's exciting!Have a great time and I can't wait to see pictures.
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a great week!!..BUT WEAR sunscreen while tubing!! There are several sunny parts and you dont want a burn or a funky tan for your wedding day :)
  • edited December 2011
    Tubing sounds divine! Crossing fingers for good weather for you for tubing and wedding day!have fun and enjoy it!
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a great time tubing and wear sunscreen! I can't wait to read all about your wedding and see pics! I know it will be perfect.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards