New York-Hudson Valley

Vendor Reviews

Hello ladies!I haven't posted before but wanted to share some feedback on my vendors from my May wedding. Sorry for the delay.Church - St. Patrick's Stone Church, Yorktown Heights, NY - Beautiful! and Father Herb DeGaris was amazing. Very personal and really delivered a touching homily.Reception Venue - Salem Golf Club, North Salem, NY - A+++ - The team at Salem customized everything I asked for and they were one of the least expensive venues in Westchester. The General Manager himself oversees everything with the wedding and the waitstaff was attentive. The food was great and the open bar is really top shelf, every liquor you can think of is available to your guests. The grounds of the golf course are beautiful as well for photos.Band - Craig Scott Entertainment, Phase One Orchestra - AMAZING! They kept everyone dancing all night, they don't take breaks, and they played the perfect combo of top 40 and older dance hits.Videographer - Chris Bryan of Emotion Pictures - Probably our best vendor, Chris was professional, always in the background and yet captured everything. The video he put together is like watching a movie you are starring in. Very artistic but capturing everything. Oh and he was also one of the least expensive quotes I received for videography and we received really high quality DVDs.Florist - Arcadia Floral - By far the least expensive quote I received for the flowers and everyone commented how beautiful they were. They were very easy to work with and I never worried they would be delivered and set up perfectly.Photographer - Catherine Leonard - Fantastic artistic images. While we didn't take as many family portraits as I'd have liked, the pictures of me and my husband are amazing and there are so many to choose from.Transportation - Royal Crown Limo - I would not recommend them. One of the limos smelled like vomit. We used their shuttles and even though I told them we'd have 150 people from the beginning, the manager/owner waited until I was in my recieving line to tell me we didn't have enough shuttles to get everyone home and then basically extorted about $600 out of me to add additional shuttles at the last minute. I was extremely disappointed with this lack of professionalism. Cake - Homestyle Bakery - best bakery in Westchester county. Cake was amazing. So is everything else they bake. PLus they are a whoelsale bakery which means great prices.

Re: Vendor Reviews

• lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Catherine too. How did you think it went? I just did an e-session with her and liked the pics, but just wondered how it was for an actual wedding. Also, how many pics around did she take?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mmo510mmo510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards