Iowa-Des Moines
Options

"Something old, something new..."

What are you doing for your something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue?To complete the original verse, today I found a "silver sixpence for my shoe" at the Irish Shoppe in Valley Junction - I was pretty tickled with that find:)
Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!

Re: "Something old, something new..."

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Old: My grandmother's pearl ringNew: Dress, veil, etc.Borrowed: My sister's crinnyBlue: My underoos :)
    ?imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know for sure that my something old will be the bible my mom carried when she married my dad. The something new will be the dress. I haven't decided on something borrowed or something blue yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    New:  Dress & VeilBlue:  "I DO" in Blue Rhinestones on the bottom of my shoes!For my something old and something borrowed I am using a handkerchief from my Great Grandmother on my Fathers side and a brooch from my Great Grandmother on my Mother's Side.  The Handkerchief will be wrapped around the stems on my bouquet and secured with the brooch. 
  • Options
    H+AH+A
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old: My great grandmother's pearls that I wore as a braceletNew: Shoes and VeilBorrowed: My DH's grandmother's pearls that I also wore as a braceletBlue: My dress
  • Options
    Danalyn13Danalyn13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old: My grandma's hankercheif  New: Dress/JewelryBorrowed:my sister's veil, Blue: crystals on the bottom of my shoes that say I Do!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    New: Dress and accessories Old: Undecided Borrowed: Undecided Blue: Underoos
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Old: my pearls that my grandmother started for me when I was a baby.New: dress, shoesBorrowed: veilBlue: garter (and maybe my crinoline).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Old: Sapphire necklace my parents got me years agoNew: Dress and shoesBorrowed: My best friend's veilBlue: Sapphire jewelry (necklace, earrings, bracelet and my e-ring has sapphire side stones) and my shoes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Old - my grandmother's handkerchief.New - wedding band, earrings (okay so they were double 0 gauged earrings but still, they were new!).Borrowed - my dress from my MOH/best friend.Blue - my socks.  Awesome.[IMG]<a href="http://i27.tinypic.com/166nqrl.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i27.tinypic.com/166nqrl.jpg</a>[/IMG]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Married 10.11.08
    Baby LJ 05.21.10
    TheRookieChef.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards