New Mexico
Options

Where are you?

Where has everyone been latley? Wedding planning or just busy? Has aynone discovered anything that the rest of us knotties should know about wedding planning? Hope everyone is doing well and plans are turning out great!

Re: Where are you?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    actually I have a question for you Jen.  You're using Karen from Celebrations right?  What are the services you're having her do and how do you like her thus far?
  • Options
    melishka716melishka716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Way too busy with planning!!! Only 20 days left and today is my RSVP date. Needless to say, half of those invited haven't sent back there RSVP... Working on finalizing everything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am still waiting on a bunch of rsvp, as well. I still have a week and a half. I am 25 days out and I feel like my weekends are booked until the 22! Good luck to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi alicia-s I think you meant me :) i am using karen with celebrations. since i live in farmington and both my fiance' and i have very busy careers we have her full service package. she's doing a lot of the ground work. researching different vendors, putting together proposals, keeping us on budget, etc. right now she's working on caterers and florists. she's arranging meetings with the them for the nex t time we're in abq. she'll also attend the meetings either with us, or if i can't make it, she'll go in our place. i can give you more info if you'd like, email me at jengriego@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards