California-Northern
Options

Super sad!!!!!!!

One of the reasons that my parents, FI, and I were sold on our venue was because of the venue coordinator. And now she's leaving! I had a feeling that would happen because I've heard all the horror stories of new coordinators not knowing what's going on and not honoring agreements. I'm a bit scared and very sad today.Oh well, I'm hoping for the best. Her assistant is now going to be the manager so hopefully that will go smoothly.

Re: Super sad!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks!  I seriously hope for your sake that her assistant has soaked in all her awesomeness and that you are in truly capable hands!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks! Same thing happened to one of my best friends' weddings, but only a few weeks before. Definitely go meet with the new coordinator asap and charm her, or bring her some goodies!! =)
  • Options
    jennbuen16jennbuen16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know, Ruthie! I am sad too! And a bit scared... Sara is up first...I wonder how she is taking it??
    TTC our 1st LO since September 2009
    History of ENDO and ovarian cysts, currently have 1 Myoma on left ovary - but it's shrinking, yea! Clomid 100mg since Jan 2011, trigger 4/5, 1st IUI 4/7, 1 mature follie, progesterone = BFN
    SHG 5/2 = all clear
    IUI#2 on Mother's Day 5/8, no trigger, 2 mature follies, progesterone = BFN
    imageimageAnniversary
    My Ovulation Chart
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe you could go over your contract to make sure that everything extra is in it? If not make an appointment and go see her before she leaves.
  • Options
    DGdancerDGdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Roxanne handled our invite appt and she seemed to know everything that Katie did. I'm not super worried at this point, although I have had the most communication with Katie. Was today her absolute last day? Or will she be around a little bit longer? Like 3 and 1/2 weeks longer? I'll let you know how my appt on the 12th goes!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
  • Options
    jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not worried about Roxanne not being able to take care of business. She's been a help so far. I just feel like I'm missing out!!!Wedgewood isn't awesome across the board... Katie made Eagle Ridge awesome... just look at all the awesome reviews on yelp. The ladies at the Burlingame site were so unhelpful and unfriendly when I was looking for a venue! Again look at the various yelp reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards