Ohio-Northeast
Options

Cleveland Bridal Shows

Have any of you been to a Cleveland area bridal show? I recently read that a PMA show is happening at Great Northern and that a general Cleveland bridal show is happening in September. I want to go to one, but am not sure it will be worthwhile.Anyone have opinions on Cleveland area bridal shows?TIA!

Re: Cleveland Bridal Shows

• Options
    mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a few in the Cleveland area. Go to todaysbrideonline.com and look around that site. They have a list of shows you can view also. I find that show to be one of the better ones. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to one last October. We wanted to get a deal for our tuxes (the show had the best deal). And my mom found out about a shop for MOB outfits.It was at a hotel in Independence. It was way to crowded and hot. I guess if you are right at the beginning of your planning it would be nice, but once you have the major stuff booked its kind of pointless.
    BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to the Bridal Show in January at the IX Center! There was a lot of stuff there!!! I agree with PP that if you are early in your planning it's a good idea to go. Even though, we are practically done planning I am going to the one in October at Embassy Suites in Independence :) HTH
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on going to the one in October also. I have a lot done already, but I still like going to see what new idea's are out and I still have some things I need! The IX Center one was way too crowded. We got half way through and I was done and wanted to go home. A little overwhelming for my 1st show to go to!
  • Options
    michelle1433michelle1433 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to one in Fairlawn last year. Very crowded and the vendors were VERY pushy. We walked in and immediately wanted to leave after being hounded by the sales person at every booth we walked by. Be careful!
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    When I met with a DJ he gave us some free tickets to the Today's Bridal show in October. I *think* it's on back-to-back weekends, one is in Independence and the other is in Akron. I think the winter is more bridal show season because so many people get engaged over the holidays and are just starting their planning in January/February.
  • Options
    KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to a few bridal shows. The one at the IX center can be overwhelming because its huge and its soooo crowded. I went to a smaller one and like it a lot better, I think it was at the Hilton downtown last January. I'd say its worth it to go to a bridal show and look around, it will give you some ideas and leads on vendors. Just don't let any vendors talk you into booking on the spot if you don't want to!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards