Kentucky
Options

Catering help

Can anyone recommend some good caterers in louisville? Looking for a buffett style with a simple menu (ie. ham, turkey sandwiches, meatballs, fruit and veggies etc..)Thanks

Re: Catering help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with BAJ and Chardeaus. See also: Beha Catering and The Catering Company.
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The Catering Company is great. Denise is professional and willing to work with you. Hall's catering is also pretty inexpensive with good food. Gumby's Catering is great too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, all I can say is be sure to ask your catering company to NOT plaster their advertising all over your reception.
  • Options
    melaniems31melaniems31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I originally wanted to do a more simple menu like you have.  I wanted pretty much exactly what you've described.  I went to Masterson's and she told me that it was pretty much the same price to get a much nicer dinner, and she priced both options.  For just slightly more we are able to get grilled bbq chicken breast and sliced roast beef with sides and a salad.  I know there are all sorts of rumors going around about Masterson's selling their building.  I talked to my contact person there and they are in talks to sell the building, which is just fine with them because they are trying to get a nicer facility.  They run The Olmsted, and can operate out of there as needed.  But, I also know that they have in house events booked through April 2010 and she said they plan on keeping all those contracts.  So they will be in their current space at least that long.
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I would have liked Masterson's to do mine but it's in May and they were not taking reservations then so if you are having a wedding before May, give them a call. I looked at Hall's Catering and for a deluxe buffet (2 meats, 3 sides, 2 salads, rolls and drinks) they only charge $11.00 per person and children under 5 eat free. For what I am trying to do, they have given me the best option.
  • Options
    kboyd2125kboyd2125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beha Catering is awesome and very reasonable.  They just did my daughter's wedding last weekend and our guests raved about the food.  We did a buffet as well, and the cake was included as part of the package and was delicious.  I highly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards