New York-Hudson Valley

AW: E-Pics Are In!!!

Check out the new siggy!!! Here are some of our favorites from the shoot:http://sites.google.com/site/riss91bio/engagement-pictures/engagement-picturesAlso, check out our photographer's blog for more pics - under Michael & Marissa: http://tinyurl.com/lndf85

Re: AW: E-Pics Are In!!!

• edited December 2011
    OMG THEY ARE FABULOUS!!  Your pics are AMAZING!!  LOVE THEM!! I wanted to do e-pics but FI wouldn't go for it, no matter how much I begged, cried, and threw a fit.  Now I can show him these and make him feel really bad that we didn't have it done, LOL!! Seriously, beautiful pics!!
  • edited December 2011
    They are so cute!!! I could imagine how your wedding pics will come out!
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If it helps your cause, I'd tell him that it will really make things much easier for the day of the wedding. When we looked through our E-pics, we saw such a difference in our pictures just from the beginning of the shoot to the end. We were defintiely more tense in the beginning. Many of our best shots were taken in the last half of the shoot. Our faces and body language were just more natural after we became more comfortable with being photgraphed. Plus it helped our photographers out because they know our personalities much better and we know them better, too.It definitely has put us at ease for our wedding day. No awkward pics for us!
  • edited December 2011
    They're beautiful!!! Your outfits were fabulous!And, I wanted to second the part about taking e-pics making you so much more comfortable with taking pictures and your photog for the wedding.  My DH even mentioned this to me after we were done taking wedding pictures. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    They are beautiful!  Love the outfits :)
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love your photos!  where did you take them?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    awesome e pics, love your blue dress!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    edited December 2011
    They look awesome! Riss, you are absolutely adorable and I love your  black dress! I'm curious too, where did you take them? Jaimie
  • edited December 2011
    You guys are SO cute! I love the pics, especially the B&W one of your FI chasing you off the ledge, adorable!
  • .jae..jae. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    those are so great! you guys look amazing and i am in love with your outfits. the pics have almost a vintage feel to them, i love it. great photog!
  • edited December 2011
    ahh marissa, they look great!!!!!! =)
  • Riss91Riss91 member
    edited December 2011
    We took the pictures at Bard College. FI went there for undergrad before transferring to Fordham. It's an insane campus - a conglomerate of architecture.Both dresses are by Adriana Papell. The black dress I got like a year ago for $50 at Marshall's (orig price of $140). The blue dress I just recently found on the super sale rack at Lord & Taylor - it had an ugly flower on it that I removed. Originally $150, I got it for $45!
  • Meliss5178Meliss5178 member
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE them! The pictures are amazing. I booked Catherine Leonard too and now I am even more excited for our e-pic session!
  • Riss91Riss91 member
    edited December 2011
    Meliss - Catherine and Alistair are phenomenal! They make ordinary things look like high-end fashion magazine spreads. I want them to photograph everything in my life forever. ♥♥♥
  • edited December 2011
    Riss,   I love your dress, great pics, and I went to Fordham too!
  • edited December 2011
    WOW Riss! Those pics are fabulous, you look amazing and your outfits are awesome--I love the black dress. Wanna be my stylist?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    OMG! So absolutely adorable! You look so cute together! We are going sometime this fall and I can't wait - like evryone said it helps you feel comfortable in front of the camera, so why not? And you have some great shots! (I also love the blue dress). Looks like you had a really fun day! Thanks for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    Riss, they are beautiful and so romantic!!  Love, love LOVE!  You must be absolutely thrilled.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Canon 50D, Canon 50mm f/1.4, Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8, Speedlite 430EX II

• edited December 2011
    Your pics are amazing!! I love them! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lawyer707lawyer707 member
    edited December 2011
    Catherine and Alistair did a great job:) You look amazing!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW!  Love them!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
     they are fabulous!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards