Not Engaged Yet

Intro... another one?

Okay, so I'd figure I'd take a moment to introduce myself now too.  I've been lurking for a few months and made a few posts here and there, but I think it's time for an intro.  My name is Emily and my bf is Andy.  We're 22 and 24 and we've been together for a little over 3 years now.  I recently graduated with my BA in English and will be student teaching this fall to finish up my teaching certification.  Andy is finally! finishing school this fall with his BS in marketing and business admin.  We're doing the LDR thing and have been our entire relationship. We're only about 2 1/2 hours apart so we can see each other most weekends.  Hopefully when I get my first job, I'll be able to move closer to him!  It's so great to have someone who shares my goals and dreams and to be able to look forward to the future with him!  I really don't know when he's going to propose, but right now I'm just taking it one step at a time.  Let me get past student teaching and finding a job, then I'll probably worry more about when he's going to propose!  So... nice to meet you all and maybe you'll see me posting more in the future :)
~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Intro... another one?

• edited December 2011
    welcome! congrats on getting your degree! The long distance thing is hard - I did it too for about 2 1/2 years and it sucks but we made it work.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • emmyrooemmyroo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  The hardest part of the long distance is when I have a bad day and just want to spend time with him.  We make the distance smaller with several phone calls a day, online chats, and the occasional web cam chat.  The cost is another obstacle.  Gas got to be about $4.50/gal in my area last summer and it was tough to afford visiting him when I was only working part time.
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards