Texas-Houston
Options

Rehearsal Dinner in Katy HELP!!

So I'm getting married in October and my Dad is getting married next week !! Him and his FI still have not found a place to have their rehearsal dinner so I told them I would help out. Does anyone know of any restaurants in Katy that we could use that are not too expensive. It doesn't have to be anything fancy more of a good atmosphere more than anything. There will be about 20 people at the dinner. It's next Friday the 7th so pllleeassseee HELP !!!! Thanks girls :)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Katy HELP!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What area of Katy?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Old Katy, anything not past Fry Rd would be great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Los Cucos, Hasta La Pasta has a room...thats all i can think of off the top of my head :/ Is there a specific type of food that you want?
  • Options
    erin0709erin0709 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just did mine at Vida Loca on Kingsland behind the Alamo Drafthouse a couple weeks ago.  Used their private room which holds no more than 30, and there were several meal options.  They want $ up front to reserve the room, but it applies to your balance owed in the end, not sure if they are available on the 7th , but their # is 281-829-0555 if you want to check.  They do get busy on Friday nights, but usually on the patio, the private rooms are inside.  GL!
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Los Cucos is catering the wedding lol Hasta La Pasta is a good idea I just thought they might be expensive. No there's not a certain type of food anything from italian, to seafood, or something like saltgrass.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Vida Loca !! But since we're having fajitas at the wedding I don't want to make them eat Mexican food two nights in a row.
  • Options
    erin0709erin0709 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I see... yeah I understand, we did fajitas for RD since we had italian food at the wedding.  I can understand that dilemna...  maybe call that Spring Creek BBQ place off I-10?  No idea if they have a private room, but they cater my company's lunch things all the time and the food is good & cheap. 
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    La Vida is really good, but parking can be a problem on Friday's, just my experience.  La Finca is also really good, there is one down in the Cinco area, this may help though. Just call around and see. http://www.katymagazine.com/restaurants.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Landrys has a room, i have no idea how expensive it is though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about pizza- New York Pizzeria or Calenderas. They are both really good.or Skeeters could be fun.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I called Spring Creek BBQ and they cant reserve rooms on weekends bc they get too crowded. I called Landry's and they are sending me over a menu :)My soon to be stepmom wanted pizza haha but my Grandma said no. Thank yall so much for the ideas !! keep them coming if you can :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could do Hibachi at Atami. It's a bit pricier. But it would be really fun. And they could accommodate that number.Or Red Oak grill is really yummy.And again, Hasta La Pasta would work out great.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hasta La Pasta would be great! Their bread is evil (I love it!). The atmosphere on weekend evenings is really nice, they usually have a jazz band that plays fri and sat nights? And I don't think they are that expensive. Good luck!
  • Options
    ZAngelZAngel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our RD at Victor's Mexican on Fry Road.  Great food, good service and very reasonable prices.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    Picture
    Current Status: TTA
    ~~PGAL/PAL Always Welcome!~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards