Georgia-Atlanta

accessory advice...

what do you guys think of this hair clip?[url]http://tinyurl.com/l6fne6[/url]do you think it will be too much?  I'm planning on wearing my hair in a low updo with this pinned over it, and slightly to the side, and my veil underneath.  But my veil has crystals on the edge of it, and I have earrings and a necklace to wear.  Plus my dress has lots of crystals on the bodice.  I feel like I'm going to be very sparkly...and I'm not really a very sparkly kind of girl...should I skip the hair clip altogether? look for something simpler? skip the necklace or earrings?or, I could also change my veil.  I'm borrowing this veil from a friend, and another friend has offered me her veil as well.  The other veil has no decoration, but it's...poufier (I'm sure there's a word for that), so I'd need to wear it over my hair instead of under. Both veils are fingertip length.  The veil with the crystals has a blusher, but it's detachable, so I can skip it if I want to.There's pics of everything in my bio if it helps!
Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
www.focushunting.com

Re: accessory advice...

• edited December 2011
    I think with everything else you're wearing that clip, although pretty, may have too much going on. The netting and the veil may not work well together, same for the feather possibly.
  • edited December 2011
    should I skip a hair piece altogether?  do veils look weird when they're just stuck into hair?I feel like a have a pile of cute accessories that all look good on their own, but when put together it's totally overwhelming, and I have no idea how to coordinate them.In my normal life I have about 5 pieces of jewelry that I rotate through.  I never wear stuff in my hair. halp.
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, the hair piece might be a bit too much if you're doing a veil.  I'd go with one or the other.On a side note, I don't think that veils look weird when they're just stuck in your hair (I think I have a pic in my planning bio from my hair trial that shows mine up close if you want to see).Honestly, you're going to look so pretty you won't have to worry about people looking at your veil. :)
  • edited December 2011
    My veil was just stuck into my hair over my low bun. I say skip the clip and consider putting the veil over the bun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards