Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Reception Site...advice please! :o)

Hello!So, I'm new at this message board thing, and I've looked over many of the pages, but haven't seen ANYTHING about the Crowne Plaza hotel. Has anyone had their wedding/reception there? Do you know of anyone who has had theirs there? I'm just looking for some sort of input on this site. I've met with them, looked at the rooms, the reception area, and was impressed with what I saw. Our only requirement about a reception site is that it is at a hotel, because we have SO many out-of-town and out-of-state guests, including people in our wedding party. I looked at Embassy Suites, and LOVED it! However, the price was above what we budgeted for the reception. Any advice anyone has would be GREATLY appreciated. TIA! :o)

Re: Reception Site...advice please! :o)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom had her reception at the Crowne Plaza about 6 years ago...and now I am having mine there June 12,2010! It is such a great place, I know we had a great time for my mom reception and I am very much looking forward to having mine there as well. We have not done much with them yet for ours, but we do have it booked :)
  • Options
    teacherlady79teacherlady79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my close friends had her wedding and reception there about 5 years ago. Everything was beautiful and seemed to go very smoothly. The staff was friendly to work with, and the food was yummy. :)Not much info, but I hope it helps.
    Photobucket

My food blog:
    www.stringbeansandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

Started TTC 03/11
    MFI Diagnosis in 02/12
    6 month wait for quarantined DS, 04/12-10/12
    IUI #1 10/25/12, BFP 11/6! Low rising betas, u/s confirmed blighted ovum 11/26. D&C 12/6. And now we wait again...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f6e0]My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was between plaza and DC Centre and the plaza lost. But it was beautiful and they were very helpful. But when it came down to it the only thing that threw the plaza out was the smell I smelt in the hallways of the hotel. It was pretty funky and we really didnt have alot of OOT guests. But it was my second choice. I hope that smell went away LOL~
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards