New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Really Angry at Fiance...

Hi ladies I need to vent about a dumb thing my fiance did.  He has off this week and I am still working summer school until next week.  So i got home and he texted me I shaved my head!!! I was like you better be kidding me.  We had been talking yesterday about doing our engagment pictures and such and now this!!! He told me he was sorry and wasn't thinking and that his hair grows fast and we could do the e pics in September.  I am just so mad like why would you do that?? This isn't a time to be messing around with stuff like that when we are getting married in 10 months.

Re: Really Angry at Fiance...

• Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    oh dear, I would be mad too. On a happy note, at least it wasn't a few days before the wedding?!?!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow, i'd be pissed too. like really, you couldn't shave your legs or something!? LOL. but like kristin said, at least it is still 10 months away and not 10 days! hang in there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls. His barber has been away and I think he is getting  bored at not working but really! Out of all times to pull this stunt.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sounds like something my Fi would do! They really don't think things through sometimes!!He should be back to normal soon and you can laugh at it in the future!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Men lol. My fiance does that all the time. He actually did the just a few days ago (he's got shorter hair anyways) and we're getting married in 2 months, it doesn't bother me I just roll with it. It's hair it will grow back and I'm sure you love him just the same and it probably doesn't even look all that bad right? Don't let it get under your skin, there are worse things he could do.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    weddnoviceweddnovice member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    10 months is plenty of time for his hair to grow back.  Be happy that it wasn't 10 days before the wedding Mwahahahaha!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Funny I'm the one telling my FI that its ok for him to shave his head now lol.  I prefer him with a little hair but I know he's really hot and itchy with it during the warm months.  I keep telling him he can shave up until February lol.  I haven't decided yet if we are doing e-pics but if we do it won't be till late Sept. anyway.  Guys hair grows really fast anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI is always threatening to shave his head, then I always say "well your head is kinda big for that don't ya think"  and thats the end of that, LOL!! But if he did it I would be sooooo mad too!!  But like the rest of the girls said you still have time to have e-pics taken and then wedding is still 10 months away.
  • Options
    Jenniferk08Jenniferk08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would be upset since i love DH's long hair. but there's time to grow it back. in fact he ws upset with me that within a few weeks of the wedding i chopped my long hair to just below my shoulders.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply's and you are all right I am probably being a little harsh on him.  He just doesn't use his brain sometimes lol.  I will put off the e pics will it grow back in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards