Canada-Ontario

Question

How many of you ladies are going to leave your dress un-busseled until after your first dance? I was thinking of doing this because it may be nice for pictures! Anyone else?Also anyone have anything or any supersitions to prevent rain the day of your wedding? Because so far it looks like rain on the 7th!!!!! I've heard of brooms in trees! any other ones?Thanks ladies

Re: Question

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to bustle it for our first dance because we'll be moving quite a bit and I'll definitely trip on it if I don't bustle it.And unfortunately I got nothin' for ya with the rain. But rainy days actually make for some gorgeous photos :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • GillyMikeGillyMike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats what im worried about , but luckily its not that long! You must be getting excited isn't your wedding coming up soon too? I really hope it doesn't rain - but i'm trying to get it into my head that it will rain and if it doesn't then bonus!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's the spirit!And wow, I am getting SO excited. I still have a million things to do but I think I'm at the point where everything is gravy - if it gets done, then great, but if not, we'll still be married. After a bunch of vendor meetings this week, my family is going to start arriving from OOT! Yay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And hey... if it rains, maybe you can get some great puddle pics:[url]<a href="http://www.bmkphotoblog.com/?m=200808" rel='nofollow'>http://www.bmkphotoblog.com/?m=200808</a>[/url]
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seems to work the best to think like that lol! Thats great! I got most of the big things done now its just all those little details that stress you out!!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol that too! As long as the rain holds up for the ceremony then the rest I can deal with!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I just determined that it was not ALLOWED to rain. Don't know if that will work, but here's hoping lol! Maybe buy some big golf umbrella's, just in case?  As for bustles, if I don't, we'll both trip on it while dancing lol. So it will definately be up.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll stick a broom in a tree for you too!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards