Florida-West Coast

Re-do of 1st fitting...Pics

If you read my dilema below, I went back for my fitting again today... SO MUCH better!! I had a differnet seamstress that I felt so much better with. She took apart the top of my gown and re-pinned everything. I put the sash 3 different ways and can't decide which I like best... HELP! It's hard to see but 1) Has bow w/crystal pin 2)Has crystal belt around sash 3) crystal pin in the center

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Re-do of 1st fitting...Pics

• mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the bow w/ the crystal pin. I'm glad that you're happy with it now!!  It looks great
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • NicoleB331NicoleB331 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the first too.
    Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.-Voltaire image
  • edited December 2011
    i dont like the first because i think it takes away from the bottom part of your dress which is supposed to pop.. you know? i like #2

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm happy it worked out for you! From what I can see, I like #2 best.  I think the bow of #1 kinda hides the bottom of the dress a little.  Of course, all of them look great - I love that dress!
  • edited December 2011
    So happy you are back to loving your dress!  I am so impressed with how they completely changed the top!

I am liking #2 as well - shows off the bottom and just flows - so pretty!!!
    updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
  • edited December 2011
    thanks girls!! I can't stop thinking about how to wear the sash and am so confused too... I found this cool rhinestone belt/sash thing on etsy. THought it would look pretty on top on the gold fabric sash for some sparkle, what do you think?? Or too much?? I wasn't a big fan of the one I have on in the pics above, it was just in the store (and WAY overpriced anyway)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TimsGirl10TimsGirl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!!

I like #3 best, and agree with the others about #1
    Photobucket March 2011 September Siggy Challenge FAVORITE MOVIE BIO updated 8/15 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I bought a sash!! Pics below, it looks just like my wedding band too (on bottom)!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ddocoboddocobo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like pic #2!!! you look stunning :)
  • cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like the first one :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board