California-Northern
Options

Good Things Wednesday

What good things are going on in your lives this week?

Re: Good Things Wednesday

• Options
    Irchik22Irchik22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI is coming back from a 3 week vacation on Sat...I can't wait :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got the ring bearer and flower princess cards I sent her for her kids and called me crying saying yes they would love to be in my wedding. Then I got a voicemail from her daughter (who is 3) saying she loves me and wants to be a flower princess :-) I love the little munchkins and am so excited!Also, booked photographer and am meeting with DJ tonight!
    Living our Happily Ever After
    Bio updated 8/6/10 with a few pro pics
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just glad I have tomorrow off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fi sent me two dozen roses yesterday just because.  He says I'm always saying he never gives me flowers.  It was really sweet.  Other than that not much...still job hunting. : (
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found out a few days ago that I passed the PE!!! (it's basically the engineering equivalent of the bar exam).Also, FI's grandparents are remodeling the flat above theirs so that we can live in it (and allowing us to be part of the process!), and we get to meet with the contractor tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI got jury duty today, but ended up delaying it till later.   So he played 'hooky' and we went to the SD Natural History Museum and strolling around the park.  We needed some 'us' time and it was just perfect.  :)WR: The invitations are 99% done.  I am waiting on a shipment of ribbon to do the last 1%. :)  Invites go out on Saturday!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The week is over half over. We've been incredibly productive on wedding related items. All the inserts and mats are printed and cut and have been stamped with designs. We are down to just assembling them and then the envelopes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards