Outdoor Weddings
Options

Location Madness

My fiance and I live in Grand Rapids and love the beach. He proposed to me in Ottwa on the beach there and we wanted to have either the marriage ceremony on the beach or the reception near some sort of water. I'm from CA origionally so I'm used to a lot more options for venders and we're having a terrible time finding anything that is near the water that caters to weddings that will fit 100 people. Can anyone give any advice?

Re: Location Madness

• Options
    Post this on a local Grand Rapids area board and you're likely to get more specific help.  This board is international, and we can't help you with the specifics you're asking for.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    We're getting married at a beach house in Holland in September.  Website is www.venturapinescottage.com. I think the max for weddings is 100 people. You have to arrange for porta-potties, get a tent, tables, dance floor and all that but the location is gorgeous.  It looks out right over Lake Michigan.  My fiance and I saw the house in person for the first time last week and we absolutely love it!  So might want to check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards