Military Brides

Where is everyone?

Wow... I think the board is DEAD! Its really sad... Who's still here?

Re: Where is everyone?

• rdlclarkrdlclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm still around. Just landed back in Germany about 1.5 hours ago.  Nice 75 degree weather to make everyone sweltering in the South jelous! :-)  So where is everyone else?
  • edited December 2011
    I pop in every couple days or so. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm still around : )
    Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • edited December 2011
    RDL... I'm VERY jealous! Heat idex here of 110 today, which sadly is normal.
    Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • hegrigsbyhegrigsby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here...just quiet haha. And yes, rdl, VERY jealous of your beautiful weather. Texas summers are brutal :(
  • edited December 2011
    rdl, I'm very jealous! Its 90 now but it feels so much worse! When I walked out the door this morning the humidity hit me like a ton of bricks. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the humidity!Yay Texas weather??
  • Derek&Amy2010Derek&Amy2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am loving to hot Texas weather, its making me sweat off my pounds faster!!
  • rdlclarkrdlclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Military Brides Board Karma God, I'm very sorry for laughing at all the brides sweltering in the southern heat.  I know that Germany is wonderfully cool, but you can turn the heat up since it's my first night back and I'm now freezing my a$$ off.  Point taken.
  • edited December 2011
    oh yes... I am still here too!
  • MCH77MCH77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am here  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I don't mind Texas heat, I can't stand the humidity! I'm in central Texas (College Station) and the humidity here is awful. It doesn't make me sweat, it makes me sticky and gross.
  • mf285mf285 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm kind of still around. But due to an ever changing deployment (we have started to get some info.. very very slowly. ha) we have had to push our date back until (HOPEFULLY) fall of 2010. It makes me a bit jealous when I get to read of brides getting to do all the fun planning and I have to wait still :) Hope everyone is well though!!
  • snyderlsnyderl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm still here...my computer was running so slow the last couple of days, though, i couldn't even get on theknot!  that is really making me contemplate getting an iphone when the teacher paychecks start coming in (even though they're not much more than i'm getting paid now...ugh!)
  • Krystal MoranKrystal Moran member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm here too but i just found the military portion of the website!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm still here, just really really busy with work which used to be dead so I don't have a lot of time for the knot :(  How's everyone's planning going?
  • edited December 2011
    I don't really have much planning done.. I'm waiting on FI to get home from his internship... ONLY 8 MORE DAYS!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm here, but usually a lurker every few days. :) Please cross your fingers for me that FI gets a decent assignment here in the next few days (we hope)!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards