Gothic Weddings
Options

Hello? Is there anybody out there?

I wouldn't necessarily say my wedding is 100% Gothic but there are certainly elements that are! Anyone else?

Re: Hello? Is there anybody out there?

• Options
    I lurk on P&E, and I just saw the post about the new boards!  FI and I are getting married on Halloween this year, so I imagine we will have some Gothic elements.
  • Options
    We're getting married the day after Halloween, so we'll definitely have some goth elements, as well as a lot of geeky ones.
  • Options
    It's good to see there are other ladies out there! I'm mainly on P&E and Oct 09.
  • Options
    I wanted to have a Halloween wedding.  I'm jealous, but FI and mom said no. :( O well!  It's my favorite holiday and my bff's b'day, such a perfect day to get married.
  • Options
    ::waves:: You need to put a link to this in your siggy scoetto.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    I wouldn't classify anything as gothic per se, but I saw posts with "Halloween" so I was drawn over here! Our colors are black and ivory, flowers will be burnt orange, dark red, and dark purple. We are using tall silver candelabras and hollowed out ghost pumpkins with flowers as our centerpieces. All of the linens in the cocktail area will be black and all of them in the reception area will be ivory. Yay! Getting excited!
  • Options
    I have centerpiece envy! Sounds gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards