Pennsylvania-Central

Lancaster County reception

Has anyone on this site had their reception at the Bent Creek Country Club in Lititz, Pa.  I would like to hear about your experience.

Re: Lancaster County reception

• edited December 2011
    We just got married there on June 13th and I can't talk enough about it! We had our ceremony out on the patio, cocktail hour outside in the cafe and then the reception in the main ballroom.  We did stations which worked out wonderfully.  Ours was small but they can hold a big crowd.  Cynthia was absolutly wonderful to work with.  she would meet with me whenever I needed and had great suggestions and ideas especially when we talked menu.  The food was amazzing but I've never had a bad meal there.  They also made my cake which was identical to the picture I gave them. Again I can't say enough, and ALL of my guests said it was the best time and georgous setting.  I can also tell you from shopping around their prices were less or compariable to others in the area.  I have pictures if you want to see anything and if you ever talk to Cynthia ask her about the Geib wedding!! Have you been there to check it out?? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards