Maine
Options

Checks

I booked our e-pics, and thanks to you ladies, we're going to Ft Williams!  It'll be perfect!FI and I picked out tuxes today, it was a challenge, because I'm so picky, and FI has NO opinion about anything...  FI exchanged his ring for one that will actually fits.  Yesterday, I got my "hot pants" that I ordered from CustomizedGirl.com - they say "Mrs. F---" across the bum.  I am using them at further motivation to keep working out before my b-pics with Tess.  FI kept asking what was in my package, and got even more curious when I took the mail into the bathroom to open it.  :)I'm so glad to be done with my second job, so I can have the time to be on a roll like this!

Re: Checks

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting so much accomplished!! Those are some great checks. :) I had my b-pics with Tess last Thursday and I have to tell you it was the most fun I've had in a very long time. Tess is incredible and my pictures were to die for!!! If you (or anyone else considering b-pics with Tess) want to see a few of them, feel free to email me at liza(underscore)bonnell@ yahoo.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks! Definitely some fun ones. Have so much fun with both of your photo shoots, I'm sure both will turn out amazing!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards