Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

what do we have lefft to do!

Well I can't believe its nearly time!Heres what I have left to do:pay for the cupcakes, yes you all convinced me this was the way to go! I am a bit worried about giving my details over the phone though?Try my dress on one last time, then pack it away in its box, its very expensive box £50!Pay the balloon man for my party in th UKStill waiting for my favours to be delivered along with my diamontee knickers I ordered from ebay!Do all the favours, doing this tomorrow with my cousin and a bottle of wineWrap bridesmaid present upChange more £ for $Buy some boob tubes this is a big challange as I dont like any!I think thats it oh and pack I wont be packing though until Tuesday night Had some issues with my bridesmaid and her dress which I am really angry about the dress doesnt fit her and luckily I was meant to have 2 birdesmaids so she fits into that dress. Though she is saying she doenst like the dress and wants to buy her own, really angry over this as the wedding is so close and we have had these dresses for a year nearly. Trying not to get wound up by this one!

Re: what do we have lefft to do!

• Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try tesco for your dollars, also ask for some $1 which will come in handy for tips for cabs and any small tips you need .
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks sarah I am going to get them in the morning well hopefully and I have a abbey zero card though lost the pin though I wont need this in Vegas will I? Oh my cones turned up thats one ticked off the list x
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you will just sign for it in the states, so you should be okay
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards