Ohio-Toledo
Options

I've been MIA! New format??

So, I'm sorry ladies, I've been avoiding The Knot! I saw a couple questions on my siggy challenge post, so you should find your answer in my most recent post.

Things have been so busy, as some of you know I'm in my last semester of college so I'm trying to stay focused!

But really, I have to confess the real reason I disappeared is because this new format is super irritating! I'm not normally that type to say the sky is falling just because of a little change, but this new format is just not working for me. It's soooo slow! And I try to navigate from board to board and my computer says it's done loading, but there's no posts. Am I doing something wrong?

Re: I've been MIA! New format??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My computer is super slow too and I also don't like this new format.  :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And apparently my siggy was all messed up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't like it either.  I'm hardly on the knot anymore because of it.  I want the old stuff back!
  • Options
    NicoleP2011NicoleP2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The new format doesn't work well with my Mac, I want the old format back. I haven't been on here as much as usual b/c I get frustrated with it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm with you guys on this one too. It takes longer than The Nest to load and even that takes a little bit sometimes.  Hopefully they get the bugs worked out soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup, same here!  I can't stand this new format.  It took me days to find the new Toledo thread!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with everyone! I haven't been knotting as much as I use to because the new format is so messed up. For the past two days, I couldn't even get the Toledo board to load!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't get the Toledo board to load from my community page, I have to go thru all the local boards.
    Did anyone else notice that they spelled Toledo wrong in the listing of all the local boards?
    It's Toldeo
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The new format is just an inconvenience   :o(  I used to check out the local board daily to see if there were new posts... Now it's every other day -- or even every 2 days... And I know someone already pointed this out but..... Come on... It's TOLEDO not TOLdeo...

• Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

New board is sooooo slow and not getting any better!  It's really annoying!  Half of the time it tells me there is an error grrrr.... When I tried to get on just now the community button at the top wasn't there.  It could very well be that I suck with computers, but...I think it's them this time!  It def makes me not log on as much!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards