Florida-West Coast
Options

Happy Hump Day Poll

What is the best thing about today?Whats the worst thing about today?What do you like about Wednesdays?What was the last movie you saw, was is good?When was the last time you mailed a letter?Did you know using a tanning bed increases your risk of skin cancer by 70% ?What color and type of flowers do you plan to have for you bouquet?What color shoes are you wearing on your wedding day, and where did you get them?

Re: Happy Hump Day Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is the best thing about today?I slept in til 10:40Whats the worst thing about today?so far, the fact that I want oreos and milk and I don't have eitherWhat do you like about Wednesdays?I like that the work week is half way over, and Wednesday is a great day for turning your week around!What was the last movie you saw, was is good?I saw Harry Potter, and it was disappointing but goodWhen was the last time you mailed a letter?I sent a letter with my background check release form to the job I really want.Did you know using a tanning bed increases your risk of skin cancer by 70% ?This was my friends FB status and no I didn't realize it was that much, however there has to be particular factors to go along with this statistic... like tanning 4 times a week or suchWhat color and type of flowers do you plan to have for you bouquet?I really want link pink, with roses and maybe a peonie and orchid or twoWhat color shoes are you wearing on your wedding day, and where did you get them?I'm obviously trying to get my wedding day wardrobe figured out... Not sure yet i'm looking for purple with some really great flair!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is the best thing about today?The mini migraine I've had for the past two days seems to be gone!What's the worst thing about today?It's only Wednesday and it's raining.What do you like about Wednesdays?So You Think You Can Dance is on, usually work is pretty busy so it goes by fast, I'm usually pretty motivated to get stuff doneWhat was the last movie you saw, was is good?Harry Potter 6 -- it was pretty good.  I wish they hadn't left out some scenes, though.When was the last time you mailed a letter?On Saturday.Did you know using a tanning bed increases your risk of skin cancer by 70% ?Yes, tanning is bad for you!  According to some scientists it's just as bad as arsenic poisoning.What color and type of flowers do you plan to have for you bouquet?Red!  No idea on type yet.  As long as they're pretty!What color shoes are you wearing on your wedding day, and where did you get them?Red!  I haven't found them yet.  I'm going shopping this weekend, so hopefully I'll get some!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw a pair of AMAZING red heels at DSW in Brandon mall, in their clearance section!
  • Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is the best thing about today?I still have a job... and am in a good mood from shopping at Michael's last night and figuring out the centerpieces!!!  Cute and on sale!!Whats the worst thing about today?I'm still at work... and I just want to do fun stuff instead!What do you like about Wednesdays?The week's passing by, and at night I have the house to myself to relax, or get stuff done!What was the last movie you saw, was is good?Harry Potter 6... I liked it a lot!!When was the last time you mailed a letter?I mailed a letter to my FMIL about a month agoDid you know using a tanning bed increases your risk of skin cancer by 70% ?Is it really THAT bad?  I don't use them, but seems drastic!What color and type of flowers do you plan to have for you bouquet?I am having white hydrangeas and cream roses, with a lily maybe (PIB)What color shoes are you wearing on your wedding day, and where did you get them?I am wearing white lace flats from DSW (PIB)
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    sunshinegrl1sunshinegrl1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is the best thing about today? Cheer tryouts start for my girls this afternoon! YAY! Whats the worst thing about today? Not a whole lot. What do you like about Wednesdays? Well since it's summer, I don't even have to pay attention that it's Wednesday! YAY! :) What was the last movie you saw, was is good? I have no idea...sorry! When was the last time you mailed a letter? A few days ago. Did you know using a tanning bed increases your risk of skin cancer by 70% ? I just found out today. Although I think all things in moderation. What color and type of flowers do you plan to have for you bouquet? Whatever color Sam's Club sends me lol...just kidding, pink gerbera daisies! What color shoes are you wearing on your wedding day, and where did you get them? They are a teal color and I got them from Payless! WOO! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mrs.CPH - I'll have to go look at the DSW here in Atlanta!  Exciting! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is the best thing about today?Hmmm... I'm going to my brother and SIL house for dinner tonight...Whats the worst thing about today?I am at workWhat do you like about Wednesdays?Nothing really - it's a terribly busy day at work alwaysWhat was the last movie you saw, was is good?The Hangover - yes, I liked itWhen was the last time you mailed a letter?An actual letter?  No idea.  I mailed my contract back to Dana Dineen yesterday too thoughDid you know using a tanning bed increases your risk of skin cancer by 70% ?I didn't know an exact number...  I still continue to use them occasionally anyway thoughWhat color and type of flowers do you plan to have for you bouquet?I LOVE my bouquet!  Which is kinda funny since I wasn't even going to do flowers.  My mother talked me into it.  It has sunflowers, orange asiatic lilys, fuschia daisies, green mini hydrangeas, a few roses, deep purple something :)  Very bright and fun.  What color shoes are you wearing on your wedding day, and where did you get them?Pink! Got them on zappos.com
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Best: It's one day closer to Friday 2. Worst: I drove all the way from New Tampa/Wesley Chapel to near the airport only to find out that my meeting had been canceled and nobody called to tell me! 3. Wednesdays mean it's halfway until the weekend 4. The curious case of benjamin button...it was ok..kinda creepy to see an "old man" hitting on a 12 year old 5. a letter? years.... mailed a bill? last week 6. Yes which is why i don't tan 7. was going to use orchids but not sure now 8. haven't bought them yet but either green or blue
  • Options
    tabvarn80tabvarn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a day late! but I will go as it is still Wednesday :) What is the best thing about today? My sister got married. :)Whats the worst thing about today?  I had the chance to sleep in and I still got up at 7!!!What do you like about Wednesdays?  The week is almost overWhat was the last movie you saw, was is good?  We watch movies all.the.time. so they all blend togetherWhen was the last time you mailed a letter? Do cards count?  Last month probably..Did you know using a tanning bed increases your risk of skin cancer by 70% ?  YesWhat color and type of flowers do you plan to have for you bouquet?  My bouquet will be a burgandy color with hot chocolate calla lilies, ivory orchids and roses....(can't remember the name of their color)What color shoes are you wearing on your wedding day, and where did you get them? burgandy, but I haven't found them yet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Conrats to your sister! Thats exciting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards