Ohio-Toledo

Bridal Dresses on a Budget

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to let you know that there is a bridal store in Downtown Fremont that has great prices on dresses. It is a smaller store , but because of this they have dresses that are about 70% off.  I went in there looking for dresses for my mom and found my self looking at the deep discount dresses that were Beautiful!! one example...Maggie S. for $299 I'm from Fremont and I figured they would be over priced!  I wish I knew they had good deals when I was looking. ( I got mine at Filienes Basement Running of the Brides which was amazing!!but still would have looked there.)I know with the economy everyone is looking for a great deal and that is why I'm posting.  You could go there look at dresses and have lunch or grab a coffee at DaVinci's which is next door.  Ralph's Joy of living opened up recently too. ( I realize that Fremont is a longer drive from Toledo so just giving ideas of what else you could do.)http://www.thedressladies.com/Dresses/default.aspIn Tiffin, OH  Lace and Ellegance off of rt. 53 by Shellshuckers(sp?)-another place to grab lunch or dinner. They have good deals too and more space and lots of other optjions.  I have stopped there on my way home to and from C-bus. * In no way do I know any owners of these locations.  I am jsut trying to help out future brides with great discounts!:) Hope this helps.

Re: Bridal Dresses on a Budget

• edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Lace and Elegance in Tiffin (they have one in Findlay too, but Tiffin is larger).  Also great prices and very personalized service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards