Florida-West Coast
Options

100 days Nov 7 girls!

Can you believe it??!! How are you progressing? I just ordered my invites and am attempting to practice dancing with FI (not going well!).  We're also trying to pick out some songs for the reception.  Can't decide on a fun song for the BP to walk in to.  Hope everyone's planning is going well!
Erin and Kyle ~~~ November 7, 2009

Re: 100 days Nov 7 girls!

• Options
    KappaKKappaK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  100 days!  I would have a heart attack.  I had a minor panic attack this morning when I realized it was 6 months until my wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a little less than 200 days away.  Things are going quite well actually.  I've designed my invitations in PhotoShop, but enlisted a graphic designer to create a custom map and clean up and of my errors.  I'm no pro and wanted them to look great.Just sending in my deposit for florist.  I've met with the baker and am meeting with another one in a week or two.  I need to find someone to do my hair only (makeup done by sister).RD location is picked and FI just needs to finalize the menu and book a reggae band.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, time is going to fly!  I am down to 72 days and starting to stress! :) For a fun bridal party song, one of of my BM's suggested Black Eyed Peas... I've got a feeling (that tonight's gonna be a good night!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG 100 days, I am getting started on addressing the invites and have lots to do! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BP Entrance Song Recommendation: Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get It Started". We used it and it really got our guests attention and the BP had fun walking into it. Plus it set the mood for a fun reception. Happy Planning! Boltsfan, I hope the Holiday Inn Harbourside is as good to you as they were to us.
  • Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh 100 days!!! WOW!!I am slowly getting things done... just booked our photo booth today and I am so excited about it!  Have the invites created on the computer, just need to print them out and address them.  Got most of the stuff for the centerpieces the other day.  Have some big and little things to do yet... but it will all get done!!I am getting soooo excited!!  Happy planning to all!!
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like everyone is doing great with their planning!Lilbit - I hope they are too! I'm really excited we made the switch to have the wedding there.  I was happy to see your vendor review of them was a good one.  As far as the room the night of the wedding, you didn't have to book that right? Elizabeth says she does that for you? Just making sure. 
    Erin and Kyle ~~~ November 7, 2009
  • Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Nov 5 and I am at 98 days!!!  Mostly FI is the one who is starting to freak out lol.  He's worried that we won't have a cake or flowers, but I will eventually make a decision - I have 2 quotes for each.  These 2 things are hard for me to make a final decision on because I keep changing my mind!!!  (also it's alot of $$ and we are paying for everything ourselves)  I do need to decide soon because I dreamed about flowers all night last night:)  Everything else is coming along.  Adressing invites.  Dress is with Daisy getting about a million inches taken off the bottom LOL (I'm 5'2")  2 out of 4 BM dresses are in.  Still need to do tuxes.  Not sure about how that works I'm new to the ordering tuxes world.  FI says 2 weeks before but now (thank goodness) he is getting a little antsy and has contacted 2 of his groomsmen.  The other groomsman and usher are in Ft Meyers at a baseball tournament for my nephew trying to win FL for 13 yr Little League.  They are soo busy.  If they win the state and go to GA for regionals I will be worried that they will have no $ left for tuxes.  Everything will work out though, it always does.  We haven't picked out all our songs yet but we have Rob Sword so I am not worried about that aspect at all.  Yay for vendors like him!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow that was long, didn't notice until I posted it, sorry:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Boltsfan- Nope we didn't have to do anything for the room for the night of. Elizabeth had it ALL taken care of for us. The only thing I wish we would have done...is taken a bath it the huge tub in the hotel room :( So if you get a chance...do it!!! They make it so luxurious looking!!! I'll be back and forth to this site to check up on you and your wedding :) I wanna know how EVERYTHING goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards